Wednesday, May 16, 2012

business cards

I have been putting off sharing my creative energy with the world for far too long. Call it laziness, call it time for self growth and realization, call it timing. Whatever you want to call it, I have finally concluded it was time to get in the game. So I got some design clients, made some business cards, and started a blog [in that order].

I like to keep things casual and fun so this is what I came up with. As you can see "and everything else" hails from a saying on the card. I didn't want to limit myself to design work because I am interested in so many other things. I also included dan's website because I do a lot of work for him and I am always spreading the word about how truly amazing his art is.

[I designed the cards and had dan draw the chair for me. I printed them from uprinting. They have really reasonable prices and more interesting shapes and sizes than a typical buisness card]

Next time I see you I'll most likely give you one because I think they are adorable, and of course I would love for you to hire me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would by the chair from the card if it was real!