Tuesday, May 22, 2012

embracing the curls

I have had a lot of issues with my hair- it is weird and curly and frizzy. I straighten it and then the humidity of the dirty south does not play nice. I try new products more often than I should, yet I very rarely pay for a hair cut. I usually have a friend give me a snip, but this summer I have declared war on the weather and I am going to figure out how to have cute hair more often than not. 

I actually paid for a hair cut and I am super happy with it- I want to try and do new things with my hair like learn how to add braids/twists/whatever else people do to their hair. I have many friends with talent in this department, but I have never caught on. When I have long hair, it is either down or back in a pony tail. Now that I am growing it out again- I am trying to embrace the curls and do more interesting things with it. I will share more details when I actually get around to it. Until then here are some before and after photos. 

Before:
[Those flips are not intentional]
After:
And see how much happier I am with cute hair!

No comments: